Sunday 24 April 2011

MY last blog

We leave on Tuesday to come home. The time has gone so fast. God has shown me the hearts of the haitian people. Everyone is so friendly and eager to practice their english and are patient when I attempt my creole. We are helping give out rice tomorrow and finishing the fence. Hopefully wewillbe working on the wall. Keep praying for stronghold to be broken. That will be exciting to be able to work on the wall. In the afternoon we will be cleaning up, packing and if there is time a quick trip to the beach. We leave at 430am on Tuesday which will be a long day but I am excited to get home. Ryan,my son, had his appendix out on Monday. Go figure, I go away and he ends up in the hospital. Pray for a speedy recovers for him. Anyhow I should run, we are having lasagna Haitian style for supper tonight..I am looking forward to that.
Good nite all and see you on Wednesday
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment