Wednesday 27 April 2011

Home Again

Wow!!!! What a fantastic trip. We had an incredible time in Haiti and I just wanted to say thank you to Marc and Lisa at Haiti Arise for letting us come and be a part of what they are doing in Haiti!!! The people of Haiti are beautiful and I loved working along side of them as well as just talking to them and getting to know them. Being on the trip with my family was extremely rewarding as well. I would greatly encourage everyone to consider bringing their family on a trip such as this one. The life lessons, practical and spiritual, are deeply profound. The more I go to Haiti the more it gets into my blood. I will be back!! Can hardly wait for next time. I threw a few pictures on the blog and when we get a chance to edit some video I will post that as well. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment